Organisations across the globe are revolutionising the way medical access is made available to their workforce. There is a proactive effort to provide medical services onsite and ensure seamless access to healthcare service providers, facilitating preventive care, consultation, diagnosis and treatment. Preventive care and regular check-ups of the workforce plays a vital role in reduction of hospitalisation expenses.
Occupational Health Center
Imagine having access to full-fledged hospital services within the premises of your organisation. Allied Core will set up a state-of-the-art Medical Room along with Doctors, Paramedics, Nurses along with emergency Ambulance Services. Our highly skilled recruitment, operations and IT team will provide you with the following deliverables:
- Access to healthcare professionals with vast expertise all across India
- Manage roster management, operations, and locum Doctors
- Analytics on health trends and solutions
- Analysis of preventive measures and effects of the same
- Pan India pharmacy supply
- Regular Health and Wellness camps
- Ambulance Services
MEDICINE AND DRUGS Allied Core enhances your corporate health experience by setting up and maintaining Pharmacies customized to your workforce through conducting analysis on health trends, and doing proper due diligence on the findings.
- Ready availability of regular, everyday equipment like Thermometer, Stethoscope, Sphygmomanometer (to measure blood pressure), Nebulizer etc.
- Stretchers, Wheelchairs, Beds for examination, Oxygen Cylinders
Allied Core provides fully-equipped ambulances, paramedics and drivers to manage day-to-day operations for organisations. Ambulance services are a lifeline and play an extremely critical function in OHC (Occupational Hazard Category) services. Ambulance services treat illnesses and injuries that require urgent medical response, providing initial level of emergency treatment and swiftly transport the affected employeeto hospitals for advanced treatment.
Allied Core offers both Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Life Support (ALS) Ambulances. BLS ambulances are equipped with emergency kits, medicines and patient transport equipment whereas ALS ambulances carry life-saving equipment including a Defibrillator, an Oxygen Cylinder and an ECG machine to manage critical emergencies.
Allied Core has an In-house software development team that provides customised solutions to our clients. We can provide in-depth analytics by leveraging our technical acumen and thorough knowledge of Occupational Health trends.
- Understand the ergonomics of organisations
- Study and conduct employee surveys to identify common ailments and trends
- Study patterns of ailments, recurrence and spread
- Provide preventive steps to curb and prevent common trends by regular analysis of data relating to existing health records